Adventures in Potty Training.
Well, it appears that diapers are a thing of the past, at least during waking hours. He's shed the dipes for underwear. And not just any old underwear would do. It's Cars. With Lightening, Ramone & Mater plastered across his backside.
Potty training-or for you PCers "Toilet Teaching"- males is definitely an experience. For those poor unfortunate souls who have never had the pleasure of PT a little boy, you've missed out. Did you know that they can make neat little designs in the potty-and sometimes even ON the potty????? (Well-for you married ladies, I'm sure you were well aware of the ON the potty part.)
He's proud of himself.
Sierra won an award. She placed first in her class for the fire prevention week art contest. They will enter her into the district wide contest to be held heaven knows when. We didn't get any info about it. She just came home with a really nice 1st place ribbon and even she wasn't exactly sure what it meant. I had to contact the teacher for specifics.
That's all for now. I'm bushed
Potty training-or for you PCers "Toilet Teaching"- males is definitely an experience. For those poor unfortunate souls who have never had the pleasure of PT a little boy, you've missed out. Did you know that they can make neat little designs in the potty-and sometimes even ON the potty????? (Well-for you married ladies, I'm sure you were well aware of the ON the potty part.)
He's proud of himself.
Sierra won an award. She placed first in her class for the fire prevention week art contest. They will enter her into the district wide contest to be held heaven knows when. We didn't get any info about it. She just came home with a really nice 1st place ribbon and even she wasn't exactly sure what it meant. I had to contact the teacher for specifics.
That's all for now. I'm bushed


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home