Just a day
We're finishing up week 3 of school. Tomorrow the girls will get out early so we can celebrate homecoming. The parade will start around 2:00 behind our house so we don;t have to go far, nor will we have a hard time finding a parking space :)
Sierra's teacher assures me that she is doing just fine in school. I guess she saves her complaints for home. They will do drills on Tuesday & she's already proclaimed she will not attend school that day. There are three drills: fire, tornado & lock-down. She is concerned about the fire drill being loud. She asked Les if he would go to school with her and when he told her he couldn't, she asked "Can I just sit there and cry?" I don;t think anyone will be having a good day on Tuesday.
LJ isn't too keen on this school thing. He's quite bored without his sidekick, Punky. I'm quite bored with playing Cars all day long. Well, not all day but I'm hounded all day to play Cars. He cannot be bribed with a trip to the mall or the park. I have to find him a new hobby since not only am I going nuts playing Cars my wallet cannot sustain his habit of purchasing them. We lucked into Yeti on Saturday. He actually spotted it on a shelf in Toy R Us (we were birthday shopping for other children). Since they've been going for much $$$$ on Ebay, we couldn;t pass that one up. However, our next jackpot will be Mrs. The King. He's a collector, no doubt.
Emily will be trying out for the one act play again this year. She lost a pet this week too. Or at least I think it was this week. At any rate the dead fish showed up downstairs this week. It figures the fish would be the first to go. It's the cleanest out of all of the critters we've amassed. And the only one that doesn;t cause me grief.
Sierra's teacher assures me that she is doing just fine in school. I guess she saves her complaints for home. They will do drills on Tuesday & she's already proclaimed she will not attend school that day. There are three drills: fire, tornado & lock-down. She is concerned about the fire drill being loud. She asked Les if he would go to school with her and when he told her he couldn't, she asked "Can I just sit there and cry?" I don;t think anyone will be having a good day on Tuesday.
LJ isn't too keen on this school thing. He's quite bored without his sidekick, Punky. I'm quite bored with playing Cars all day long. Well, not all day but I'm hounded all day to play Cars. He cannot be bribed with a trip to the mall or the park. I have to find him a new hobby since not only am I going nuts playing Cars my wallet cannot sustain his habit of purchasing them. We lucked into Yeti on Saturday. He actually spotted it on a shelf in Toy R Us (we were birthday shopping for other children). Since they've been going for much $$$$ on Ebay, we couldn;t pass that one up. However, our next jackpot will be Mrs. The King. He's a collector, no doubt.
Emily will be trying out for the one act play again this year. She lost a pet this week too. Or at least I think it was this week. At any rate the dead fish showed up downstairs this week. It figures the fish would be the first to go. It's the cleanest out of all of the critters we've amassed. And the only one that doesn;t cause me grief.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home