Wild & wooly weekend
A pretty average week. The girls were happy to have a shortened work week. I am co-coordinator for games at our sock hop. Sock hop is to celebrate the 50th day of school which concvniently occurs around Hallowe'en.
We were invited to three parties this weekend. We had to turn down one invite. LJ & Sierra went to "The Zone" today for our neighbor's party and we are all invited to a birthday pool party tomorrow. One of Sierra's friends from pre-school invited us. They have a nice pool area for younger kids so I'm sure it will be enjoyed by all.
Our canteloupes have really taken off. One has begun to get the netting, although it is rather small still. The watermelons have taken a turn for the worse. No watermelon harvest this year. Our next venture is into pineapples. It apparently takes 2-3 years to grow one, so it will be quite a while before we kow if we're successful.
No pix this week. I guess I could go take one of the cantelopue
We were invited to three parties this weekend. We had to turn down one invite. LJ & Sierra went to "The Zone" today for our neighbor's party and we are all invited to a birthday pool party tomorrow. One of Sierra's friends from pre-school invited us. They have a nice pool area for younger kids so I'm sure it will be enjoyed by all.
Our canteloupes have really taken off. One has begun to get the netting, although it is rather small still. The watermelons have taken a turn for the worse. No watermelon harvest this year. Our next venture is into pineapples. It apparently takes 2-3 years to grow one, so it will be quite a while before we kow if we're successful.
No pix this week. I guess I could go take one of the cantelopue


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home