Is it the weekend yet???????
Sierra & Mrs. Kopeck

Boy am I pooped! The girls started school on Monday and as much as I would like to say all went well, all really didn't. At least dismissal didn't go well. Long story but essentially, they lost Sierra. Somehow she managed to get in the car riders line for the first half of the alphabet and not the walkers line. I know how it happened, a simple misunderstanding: however; I'm really peeved noone caught it. And they KNOW I'm peeved.
I assisted with the anual Boo-Hoo breakfast for the parents of Kinders on the first day of school. We had a good turnout and even a couple of moms who really did cry!
Emily hgot her revised schedule Monday morning. They had put her in classes she didn;t even ask for, so her counselor finally returned my call on Sunday before school started and worked everything out. The highlight of her day was her agriculture class, where she is the lone girl amid 15 boys. They do blocked schedules here and she has 4 classes one day & 4 different ones the next. Unfortunately, all her weighted academic classes are all on one day and her "easy" classes are on the other.
Cheerleading is fine, except one of my girls may have dislocated her shoulder in practice today. Still waiting to hear from her mom. The girls are getting the cheers down very well and they've almost mastered the dance we're doing for halftime.
We practice twice a week for an hour & they are wearing me out!
LJ started soccer practice last week and loves it! He did a clinic on Saturday and his first game is the 6th of September. Sierra's first game too.
We're looking forward to a restful weekend. After we do the yard & finish painting Emily's room, get the cars washed..............
Boy am I pooped! The girls started school on Monday and as much as I would like to say all went well, all really didn't. At least dismissal didn't go well. Long story but essentially, they lost Sierra. Somehow she managed to get in the car riders line for the first half of the alphabet and not the walkers line. I know how it happened, a simple misunderstanding: however; I'm really peeved noone caught it. And they KNOW I'm peeved.
I assisted with the anual Boo-Hoo breakfast for the parents of Kinders on the first day of school. We had a good turnout and even a couple of moms who really did cry!
Emily hgot her revised schedule Monday morning. They had put her in classes she didn;t even ask for, so her counselor finally returned my call on Sunday before school started and worked everything out. The highlight of her day was her agriculture class, where she is the lone girl amid 15 boys. They do blocked schedules here and she has 4 classes one day & 4 different ones the next. Unfortunately, all her weighted academic classes are all on one day and her "easy" classes are on the other.
Cheerleading is fine, except one of my girls may have dislocated her shoulder in practice today. Still waiting to hear from her mom. The girls are getting the cheers down very well and they've almost mastered the dance we're doing for halftime.
We practice twice a week for an hour & they are wearing me out!
LJ started soccer practice last week and loves it! He did a clinic on Saturday and his first game is the 6th of September. Sierra's first game too.
We're looking forward to a restful weekend. After we do the yard & finish painting Emily's room, get the cars washed..............


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home