School's out!
Well, we're done with school. Sierra had graduation this past Tuesday and P-ISD has decided to do away w/ the Kinder Grad Ceremonies. Wonder if the rude people had any bearing on that decision or not????? Ellie will start high school in the fall and won't have far to walk. It would be even more convenient if we'd put a gate in the back of our fence.
We celebrated Emily's birthday since I last posted too. We went to Applebee's for dinner and we had an ice cream cake for dessert. Our waiter at Applebee's was really cool. (Bartender on probabtion) After a night of cheap adult drinks & free food, I can see why he's on probabtion ;) He even brought Elle a free dessert which she couldn't finish. (OK everyone, pick your jaws up off the floor LOL)

We're going out today to purchase ice skates for the kids. We figure we can skate 2-4 times a month and what we save in skate rental will cover the cost of skates. Especially when we can just re-use whatever we get Sierra on LJ. Fall activities have been scheduled. Sierra will be a cheerleader for a mite footbal team & LJ has decided he will play soccer. He has already informed us that he knows what to do. If the other team has the ball, he just runs over & steals it from them. Simple enough, huh?
Sierra has decided on her life partner. Jacob from her kindergarten class will be her husband because (and I quote) he will make a good dad. He can make the children laugh while I'm at work. End quote. Uh, OK. Guess we know who's in charge. She also enlightened me as to how you get babies. "Well, Mom-you just kiss the boy, then you have a baby." Let's all take a moment to thank God that it doesn't really happen that way.
I am encouraging Ellie to start looking at colleges. I told her she should get an idea of what colleges are looking for in a student, IE: types of classes, how many years of subjects, etc. After a whole hour of searching she's decided she will attend Baylor. I will start accepting bids from rich potential suitors to bankroll this dream.
Sleepy Puppy

Happiness is.......Someone to snuggle with

Yes, she does other things than sleep-like pee on the floor :)
We celebrated Emily's birthday since I last posted too. We went to Applebee's for dinner and we had an ice cream cake for dessert. Our waiter at Applebee's was really cool. (Bartender on probabtion) After a night of cheap adult drinks & free food, I can see why he's on probabtion ;) He even brought Elle a free dessert which she couldn't finish. (OK everyone, pick your jaws up off the floor LOL)
We're going out today to purchase ice skates for the kids. We figure we can skate 2-4 times a month and what we save in skate rental will cover the cost of skates. Especially when we can just re-use whatever we get Sierra on LJ. Fall activities have been scheduled. Sierra will be a cheerleader for a mite footbal team & LJ has decided he will play soccer. He has already informed us that he knows what to do. If the other team has the ball, he just runs over & steals it from them. Simple enough, huh?
Sierra has decided on her life partner. Jacob from her kindergarten class will be her husband because (and I quote) he will make a good dad. He can make the children laugh while I'm at work. End quote. Uh, OK. Guess we know who's in charge. She also enlightened me as to how you get babies. "Well, Mom-you just kiss the boy, then you have a baby." Let's all take a moment to thank God that it doesn't really happen that way.
I am encouraging Ellie to start looking at colleges. I told her she should get an idea of what colleges are looking for in a student, IE: types of classes, how many years of subjects, etc. After a whole hour of searching she's decided she will attend Baylor. I will start accepting bids from rich potential suitors to bankroll this dream.
Sleepy Puppy
Happiness is.......Someone to snuggle with
Yes, she does other things than sleep-like pee on the floor :)


1 Comments:
Have a great summer you all! Can't wait to see you during your travels. The dog is cute ... still the same name? xoxo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home