Buzzin' like bees
It has finally gotten pretty nice here during the day! 60's & 70's. We've exited hibernation :) We've been keeping busy this week. Refinancing the house and satan had to drag out his fleece because we got the van. We have to take it back to have the roof racks added.


It's an 08 Dodge Grand Caravan. Has everything we wanted/needed, so I guess we're set for a while. The Taurus X & the Journey were really too small. The salesman assured me that Van Halen & Def Leppard would play just as well in the van as they would in a much "hipper" auto. Le sigh.
Sierra lost her 4th tooth. Her PE teacher helped her yank it out on Thursday. She was terribly disappointed when the tooth fairy came & took the tooth. "I don't want a dollar....I want my tooth back." Not back in her mouth mind you-just wants it back to have.
Well-I have to run Ellie to a cooking class. Teens Love Chocolate. She could probably teach the class, LOL>
It's an 08 Dodge Grand Caravan. Has everything we wanted/needed, so I guess we're set for a while. The Taurus X & the Journey were really too small. The salesman assured me that Van Halen & Def Leppard would play just as well in the van as they would in a much "hipper" auto. Le sigh.
Sierra lost her 4th tooth. Her PE teacher helped her yank it out on Thursday. She was terribly disappointed when the tooth fairy came & took the tooth. "I don't want a dollar....I want my tooth back." Not back in her mouth mind you-just wants it back to have.
Well-I have to run Ellie to a cooking class. Teens Love Chocolate. She could probably teach the class, LOL>


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home