A Day in the Life

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves. " Ronald Reagan

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prosper, Texas, United States

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The week in review!

All in all a pretty mundane week. It has rained, rained and rained some more. My poor tomato plants that I thought would suffer in a drought are suffering from over watering.

We all went to Les' hockey game on Tuesday because it was at a fairly reasonable time & they even won!

Ellie has raised almost all of the money for her pageant in July. We even found a nice dress for the formal wear segment for only $60. WooooHooooo.

LJ is just hangin out, enjoying terrorizing the animal and his sisters, LOL.

Sierra is not so well. Turns out that she has developed pneumonia in her right lung. To add insult to injury she also has spots that resemble chicken pox but have the characteristics of shingles. Go figure-nothing can be simple with us. Although she doesn't really feel bad, she does need to rest and keep minimal contact with others. Not so much that she is contagious but rather keeping her from being exposed to anything else to further weaken her immune system.

We're just getting ready for company on Monday. Grandma & Tom will be here.

No pix of the kids this week but we did find this cool little froggy this evening. I was pulling weeds out front & he started hopping around. This is the second little hopper we've seen this month. I guess the rain brought him out. He's a little hard to see since he's so tiny and pretty much the same color as the mulch. He's in the middle of the pic. He is only about 2" in length and I was having a hard time focusing on him since I don;t know how to use our camera in any mode but autofocus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home