A Day in the Life

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves. " Ronald Reagan

My Photo
Name:
Location: Prosper, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The first post is always the hardest

Welcome to my page! I was trying to figure out a way to keep family & friends updated w/ all that goes on w/ us and came up with this. I will attempt to make weekly updates at a minimum, but there are no promises.

Right now things are going smoothly-no one is in trouble and we've managed to stay healthy for an extended period of time. We do have an addition to our family to announce. We have welcomed two budgies into an already chaotic habitat. They don't seem to mind all the broo-ha-ha since they are safely behind bars-I sometimes wonder if they have any extra room in there???????

Emily is gearing up for the end of the school year. Only 12 school days left until exams. She will be in the school play, Suessical, Jr., on Friday. Hopefully I'll get some good pix to share. She did not get elected to the VP position on student council. Fortunately, it was not the end of the world.

Sierra is also dying for the last day of school. (I've told her it only gets worse, but she just gives me "no way that is possible stare". She finishes up the year on May 17th with a carnival. Her "graduation" is on May 10th and tomorrow I will go to school with her for a Mother's Day Tea.

LJ is enjoying being a little brother and doing all the fun things little brothers do. He recently had some major dental work done. 2 caps & 2 fillings. It didn't hurt him near as much as it hurt my wallet, LOL. Hopefully he won't have these issues any longer, now that his choanal atresia has been repaired and he doesn't breath through his mouth.

We've been steering clear of the tornados. One briefly touched down about 7 miles from us but it only did minor damage and no one was injured. It just took the roof off of a building.

Well, that's it for now-hopefully we'll have something a little more exciting to report next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home